From the advertiser:
The firms of the PwC network are currently hiring for an open editorial position. Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.
The firms of the PwC network provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for clients. More than 208,000 people in 157 countries in PwC firms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
PwC “Editor” team is looking for new team members to be a part of our expanding practice.
• Holds a degree from a reputable university. English language, literature, or journalism focus a plus
• 1-3 years of experience proofreading and/or copy editing
• An excellent command of written and spoken English. This position requires a native English speaker. A second foreign language is an asset.
• Experience working in a team and sharing projects within a team
• The analytical and creative skill to ensure clear, high-quality written communications
• Energetic and self-motivated person who will be comfortable operating under pressure and committed to meeting tight deadlines
• Knowledge of legal, accounting, and tax vocabulary is a plus
• Ability to work in harmony with the team’s existing proofreader/copy editor and translators
• Able to multitask and prioritise projects in the pipeline and negotiate project parameters when necessary (proofreading vs. copyediting, etc.)
• Strong follow-up skills (awareness of and ability to meet deadlines and update shared project calendar regularly)
• Flexible and ready to quickly harmonise with the other team members
• Understanding of and experience with handling confidential information
• Willing and able to work in a corporate office environment for most of the work week. Open to discussing working remotely for some percentage of time, depending on the candidate and needs.
Work permit is provided, as well as full medical benefits.
• Proofreading/copy editing of internal texts
• Proofreading/copy editing of technical documents prepared for PwC Turkey
• Providing translators with daily support on translation projects (clarifying complex text in English)
• Providing support for the team’s new training function when required