From the sponsor:
Safir International School is currently looking to fill a wide variety of vacancies. All applicants should be fluent in English except the Turkish language and Arabic teachers; an intermediate English language proficiency level is sufficient. All candidates should have teaching credentials and at least two years of teaching experience.
Available positions include:
- A college counselor for high school students
- A high school social studies teacher who is able to teach an international American program
- Lower elementary school math teachers who can teach science
- A science teacher for upper elementary school
- Art teachers for K-12 students
- Music teachers for K-12 students
- A female PE teacher for middle and high school students
- English teachers who can teach social studies to elementary and middle school students
- A Turkish language teacher for grades 1 through 12
- KG homeroom teachers who can teach math, English, science and social studies
- Co-teachers for grade 1 students
- An Arabic teacher for elementary school
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV to us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.